Marquee

Welcome to High Speed Broadband Tech. Feel free to comment!

Audio Language Translator

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Analysis Poll Week 2

Link to us: http://sn.im/analysiswk2

Poll week2



I must say that I'm not very surprised of the 42% of the votes going to TMnet as the worst customer service. I'm sure many of us have been through the experience of subscribing to TMnet's Internet service only to receive the actual service a month of two later, some even longer! I hope this will only improve in the future,so us Malaysians will be able to receive quality service that we pay for. The 29% of the votes that gave props to TMnet's service must have been the 'lucky' ones. I'm not saying that all of the service is bad, but it's the process of receiving it that is terrible. As for the other 29%,  I hope that you guys will receive much better service when you do subscribe for TMnet's Internet service. And to the ones that didn't get the chance to vote,what do you think about TMnet's customer service?

back to top